Book your DEN to CUN flights with Expedia and find last-minute Denver to Cancun airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DEN and CUN, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Denver Intl. to Cancun Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DEN to CUN Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Denver (DEN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Denver on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Cancun (CUN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Cancun on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DEN to CUN Route Map
Route information for flights from Denver Intl. to Cancun Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DEN to CUN
|Continental Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|United Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Denver to Cancun (DEN to CUN)
- Frontier carried a total of 56,903 passengers from DEN to CUN in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Denver and Cancun from UNITED is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 182 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Denver to Cancun in 2009 was 84.18%.
- Frontier, UNITED, Aeromexico offer flights from Denver, CO to Cancun, Mexico.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Denver and Cancun.
- There were 85,531 passengers that flew from Denver to Cancun in 2009.
- 97,438 seats were available on flights from DEN to CUN in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 85,531 passengers flew on all flights from DEN to CUN that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DEN to CUN for Aeromexico is the B737-7 built by Boeing with 124 seats.
- Frontier operated flights from DEN to CUN using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Denver, CO to Cancun, Mexico in 2009 was Frontier's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing DEN to CUN in 2009 was Aeromexico's B737-7 from Boeing. The B737-7 started flying in 1998.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Great America you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.