Book your DEN to CPR flights with Expedia and find last-minute Denver to Casper airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DEN and CPR, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Denver Intl. to Natrona County Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DEN to CPR Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Denver (DEN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Denver on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Casper (CPR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Casper on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DEN to CPR Route Map
Route information for flights from Denver Intl. to Natrona County Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DEN to CPR
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Denver to Casper (DEN to CPR)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DEN to CPR for go Operated by Mesa Airlines is the DASH8-1 built by Dehavilland with 37 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Denver and Casper.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Denver and Casper from Skywest Air is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 66 seats.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Skywest Air operate the shortest flights from Denver to Casper.
- Skywest Air operated flights from DEN to CPR using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The shortest flight distance between Denver and Casper is 230 miles.
- The shortest flight between DEN and CPR takes about 39 minutes.
- The average flight time from Denver, CO to Casper, WY takes about 47 minutes.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines carried a total of 25,520 passengers from DEN to CPR in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Denver to Casper in 2009 was 60.29%.
- Flight #7322, operated by go Operated by Mesa Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 31 minutes average delay between flights from Denver to Casper.
- Skywest Air offers the shortest flight times from Denver to Casper.
- 56,330 seats were available on flights from DEN to CPR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 34,237 passengers flew on all flights from DEN to CPR that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing DEN to CPR in 2009 was Skywest Air's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Skywest Air offer flights from Denver, CO to Casper, WY.
- There were 34,237 passengers that flew from Denver to Casper in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Denver, CO to Casper, WY in 2009 was go Operated by Mesa Airlines' DASH8-1 from Dehavilland which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Lake Tahoe and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Deadwood Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.