Book your DEN to CLT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Denver to Charlotte airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DEN and CLT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Denver Intl. to Charlotte Douglas Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DEN to CLT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Denver (DEN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Denver on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Charlotte (CLT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Charlotte on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DEN to CLT Route Map
Route information for flights from Denver Intl. to Charlotte Douglas Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DEN to CLT
|United Airlines||Airbus A321-100/200|
|US Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
|US Airways||Airbus A321-100/200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Denver to Charlotte (DEN to CLT)
- US Airways operated flights from DEN to CLT using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The shortest flight between DEN and CLT takes about 159 minutes.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Denver, CO to Charlotte, NC in 2009 was US Airways' A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Denver to Charlotte in 2009 was 90.94%.
- US Airways offers flights from Denver, CO to Charlotte, NC.
- US Airways carried a total of 221,240 passengers from DEN to CLT in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing DEN to CLT in 2009 was US Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DEN to CLT for US Airways is the EMB-190 built by Embraer with 99 seats.
- The average flight time from Denver, CO to Charlotte, NC takes about 159 minutes.
- US Airways operates the shortest flights from Denver to Charlotte.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Denver and Charlotte from US Airways is the A321 built by Airbus Industrie with 183 seats.
- There were 221,240 passengers that flew from Denver to Charlotte in 2009.
- The shortest flight distance between Denver and Charlotte is 1337 miles.
- 243,462 seats were available on flights from DEN to CLT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 221,240 passengers flew on all flights from DEN to CLT that year.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Denver to Charlotte.
- Flight #1768, operated by US Airways, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 42 minutes average delay between flights from Denver to Charlotte.
- US Airways offers the shortest flight times from Denver to Charlotte.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Alaska Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.