Book your DEN to CYS flights with Expedia and find last-minute Denver to Cheyenne airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DEN and CYS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Denver Intl. to Cheyenne Regional with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DEN to CYS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Denver (DEN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Denver on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Cheyenne (CYS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Cheyenne on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DEN to CYS Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Zurich and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Thailand you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Route information for flights from Denver Intl. to Cheyenne Regional.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DEN to CYS
|Great Lakes Airlines||Beechcraft 1900/1900C/1900D|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Denver to Cheyenne (DEN to CYS)
- The newest aircraft servicing DEN to CYS in 2009 was Skywest Air's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- Great Lakes Airlines operated flights from DEN to CYS using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 35,064 seats were available on flights from DEN to CYS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 11,965 passengers flew on all flights from DEN to CYS that year.
- There were 11,965 passengers that flew from Denver to Cheyenne in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Denver to Cheyenne in 2009 was 36.14%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DEN to CYS for Great Lakes Airlines is the BE-1900 built by Beechcraft with 19 seats.
- Great Lakes Airlines carried a total of 11,800 passengers from DEN to CYS in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Denver, CO to Cheyenne, WY in 2009 was go Operated by Mesa Airlines' DASH8-1 from Dehavilland which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Denver and Cheyenne.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Denver and Cheyenne from UNITED is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 120 seats.
- Great Lakes Airlines, UNITED, Skywest Air, go Operated by Mesa Airlines offer flights from Denver, CO to Cheyenne, WY.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)