Book your DEN to ORD flights with Expedia and find last-minute Denver to Chicago airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DEN and ORD, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Denver Intl. to O'Hare Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DEN to ORD Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Denver (DEN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Denver on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (ORD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DEN to ORD Route Map
Looking for Santa Monica Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Banff Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Route information for flights from Denver Intl. to O'Hare Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DEN to ORD
|American Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|American Airlines||McDonnell Douglas MD80|
|Continental Airlines||Airbus A319|
|Continental Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 777 all pax models|
|United Airlines||Airbus A319|
|United Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|United Airlines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 777 all pax models|
|US Airways||Airbus A319|
|US Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
|US Airways||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|US Airways||Boeing 777 all pax models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Denver to Chicago (DEN to ORD)
- UNITED carried a total of 626,439 passengers from DEN to ORD in 2009.
- UNITED, American Airlines operate the shortest flights from Denver to Chicago.
- UNITED offers the shortest flight times from Denver to Chicago.
- UNITED, American Airlines, Skywest Air, Delta Airlines, go Operated by Mesa Airlines, American Connection, Continental Airlines offer flights from Denver, CO to Chicago, IL.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Denver to Chicago in 2009 was 80.32%.
- The newest aircraft servicing DEN to ORD in 2009 was Shuttle America's EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- There were 787,942 passengers that flew from Denver to Chicago in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Denver, CO to Chicago, IL in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Denver and Chicago from UNITED is the B747-4 built by Boeing with 363 seats.
- In 2009, there were 7 airline companies operating between Denver and Chicago.
- Flight #859, operated by UNITED, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 25 minutes average delay between flights from Denver to Chicago.
- 929,021 seats were available on flights from DEN to ORD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 787,942 passengers flew on all flights from DEN to ORD that year.
- UNITED operated flights from DEN to ORD using 8 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The shortest flight between DEN and ORD takes about 110 minutes.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DEN to ORD for American Connection is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The average flight time from Denver, CO to Chicago, IL takes about 111 minutes.
- The shortest flight distance between Denver and Chicago is 888 miles.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)