to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- Continental Airlines operated flights from DEN to CLL using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Denver and College Station from Continental Airlines is the B737-9 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Denver, CO to College Station, TX in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DEN to CLL for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- Continental Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Denver, CO to College Station, TX.
- There were 196 passengers that flew from Denver to College Station in 2009.
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 156 passengers from DEN to CLL in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Denver and College Station.
- The newest aircraft servicing DEN to CLL in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-9 from Boeing. The B737-9 started flying in 2002.
- 223 seats were available on flights from DEN to CLL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 196 passengers flew on all flights from DEN to CLL that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Denver to College Station in 2009 was 85.09%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find South Beach Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Glasgow Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.