Book your DEN to DAL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Denver to Dallas airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DEN and DAL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Denver Intl. to Love Field with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DEN to DAL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Denver (DEN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Denver on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Dallas (DAL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dallas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DEN to DAL Route Map
Route information for flights from Denver Intl. to Love Field.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DEN to DAL
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|Continental Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|United Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Denver to Dallas (DEN to DAL)
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Denver and Dallas.
- Air Canada operated flights from DEN to DAL using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing DEN to DAL in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- 114 seats were available on flights from DEN to DAL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 52 passengers flew on all flights from DEN to DAL that year.
- Air Canada carried a total of 38 passengers from DEN to DAL in 2009.
- There were 52 passengers that flew from Denver to Dallas in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Denver to Dallas in 2009 was 43.69%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DEN to DAL for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Denver and Dallas from Air Canada is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 64 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Denver, CO to Dallas, TX in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- Air Canada, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Denver, CO to Dallas, TX.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Guyana and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Connecticut Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.