Book your DEN to DTW flights with Expedia and find last-minute Denver to Detroit airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DEN and DTW, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Denver Intl. to Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DEN to DTW Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Denver (DEN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Denver on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Detroit (DTW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Detroit on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DEN to DTW Route Map
Route information for flights from Denver Intl. to Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DEN to DTW
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|Continental Airlines||Embraer 170|
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A319|
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 757 all pax models|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|United Airlines||Embraer 170|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|US Airways||Embraer 170|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Denver to Detroit (DEN to DTW)
- The shortest flight distance between Denver and Detroit is 1123 miles.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Denver, CO to Detroit, MI in 2009 was go Operated by Mesa Airlines' RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- Northwest Airlines, Frontier, Gojet Airlines, Skywest Air, go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Delta Airlines, UNITED, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Denver, CO to Detroit, MI.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DEN to DTW for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- Flight #5828, operated by Skywest Air, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 41 minutes average delay between flights from Denver to Detroit.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 156,840 passengers from DEN to DTW in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Denver to Detroit in 2009 was 88.53%.
- The newest aircraft servicing DEN to DTW in 2009 was Frontier's A318 from Airbus Industrie. The A318 started flying in 2003.
- In 2009, there were 8 airline companies operating between Denver and Detroit.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Denver and Detroit from Northwest Airlines is the B757-3 built by Boeing with 224 seats.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from DEN to DTW using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The shortest flight between DEN and DTW takes about 130 minutes.
- There were 320,572 passengers that flew from Denver to Detroit in 2009.
- 361,664 seats were available on flights from DEN to DTW in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 320,572 passengers flew on all flights from DEN to DTW that year.
- The average flight time from Denver, CO to Detroit, MI takes about 137 minutes.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Denver to Detroit.
- UNITED, Northwest Airlines, Frontier, go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Skywest Air operate the shortest flights from Denver to Detroit.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Santa Cruz Boardwalk you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Port Aransas Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.