Book your DEN to FRA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Denver to Frankfurt airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DEN and FRA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Denver Intl. to Frankfurt Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DEN to FRA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Denver (DEN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Denver on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Frankfurt (FRA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Frankfurt on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DEN to FRA Route Map
Route information for flights from Denver Intl. to Frankfurt Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DEN to FRA
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 747-400 pax|
|Lufthansa||Boeing 747-400 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 747-400 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Denver to Frankfurt (DEN to FRA)
- Lufthansa carried a total of 96,218 passengers from DEN to FRA in 2009.
- There were 96,218 passengers that flew from Denver to Frankfurt in 2009.
- Lufthansa operated flights from DEN to FRA using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Lufthansa offers flights from Denver, CO to Frankfurt, Germany.
- The newest aircraft servicing DEN to FRA in 2009 was Lufthansa's A340-2 from Airbus Industrie. The A340-2 started flying in 1996.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DEN to FRA for Lufthansa is the A340-2 built by Airbus Industrie with 310 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Denver to Frankfurt.
- 112,193 seats were available on flights from DEN to FRA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 96,218 passengers flew on all flights from DEN to FRA that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Denver and Frankfurt from Lufthansa is the A340-2 built by Airbus Industrie with 310 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Denver to Frankfurt in 2009 was 85.77%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Denver, CO to Frankfurt, Germany in 2009 was Lufthansa's A340-2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1996.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Miami? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to London and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Maui Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Myrtle Beach Deals today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.