Book your DEN to FAT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Denver to Fresno airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DEN and FAT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Denver Intl. to Fresno Yosemite Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DEN to FAT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Denver (DEN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Denver on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Fresno (FAT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Fresno on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DEN to FAT Route Map
Route information for flights from Denver Intl. to Fresno Yosemite Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DEN to FAT
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Denver to Fresno (DEN to FAT)
- The shortest flight distance between Denver and Fresno is 844 miles.
- Skywest Air operated flights from DEN to FAT using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Denver and Fresno from Skywest Air is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 66 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DEN to FAT for Skywest Air is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing DEN to FAT in 2009 was Skywest Air's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Denver, CO to Fresno, CA in 2009 was Skywest Air's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- Flight #6677, operated by Skywest Air, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 5 minutes average delay between flights from Denver to Fresno.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Denver to Fresno.
- The average flight time from Denver, CO to Fresno, CA takes about 118 minutes.
- Skywest Air offers the shortest flight times from Denver to Fresno.
- 58,862 seats were available on flights from DEN to FAT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 49,822 passengers flew on all flights from DEN to FAT that year.
- Skywest Air operates the shortest flights from Denver to Fresno.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Denver to Fresno in 2009 was 84.39%.
- There were 49,822 passengers that flew from Denver to Fresno in 2009.
- Skywest Air offers flights from Denver, CO to Fresno, CA.
- The shortest flight between DEN and FAT takes about 118 minutes.
- Skywest Air carried a total of 49,822 passengers from DEN to FAT in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Cape Cod? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Turks and Caicos and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Beverly Hills Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.