Book your DEN to GJT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Denver to Grand Junction airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DEN and GJT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Denver Intl. to Walker Field with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DEN to GJT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Denver (DEN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Denver on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Grand Junction (GJT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Grand Junction on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DEN to GJT Route Map
Looking for Budget Car Rental Orlando? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Gatlinburg TN you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Disney Package Deals today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from Denver Intl. to Walker Field.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DEN to GJT
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|Continental Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|United Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Denver to Grand Junction (DEN to GJT)
- The shortest flight distance between Denver and Grand Junction is 212 miles.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Denver, CO to Grand Junction, CO in 2009 was go Operated by Mesa Airlines' DASH8-1 from Dehavilland which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Denver and Grand Junction from Lynx Aviation is the DASH8-Q4 built by Dehavilland with 72 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DEN to GJT for go Operated by Mesa Airlines is the DASH8-1 built by Dehavilland with 37 seats.
- The shortest flight between DEN and GJT takes about 35 minutes.
- ExpressJet Airlines, go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Skywest Air operate the shortest flights from Denver to Grand Junction.
- Skywest Air operated flights from DEN to GJT using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Skywest Air, Lynx Aviation, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Denver, CO to Grand Junction, CO.
- There were 104,734 passengers that flew from Denver to Grand Junction in 2009.
- Flight #7269, operated by go Operated by Mesa Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 162 minutes average delay between flights from Denver to Grand Junction.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines carried a total of 47,945 passengers from DEN to GJT in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Denver to Grand Junction in 2009 was 66.79%.
- 160,100 seats were available on flights from DEN to GJT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 104,734 passengers flew on all flights from DEN to GJT that year.
- The average flight time from Denver, CO to Grand Junction, CO takes about 42 minutes.
- Skywest Air offers the shortest flight times from Denver to Grand Junction.
- The newest aircraft servicing DEN to GJT in 2009 was Lynx Aviation's DASH8-Q4 from Dehavilland. The DASH8-Q4 started flying in 1999.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Denver and Grand Junction.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)