Book your DEN to GRR flights with Expedia and find last-minute Denver to Grand Rapids airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DEN and GRR, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Denver Intl. to Gerald R. Ford Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DEN to GRR Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Denver (DEN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Denver on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Grand Rapids (GRR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Grand Rapids on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DEN to GRR Route Map
Looking for Corpus Christi Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Chattanooga and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Ensenada Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Route information for flights from Denver Intl. to Gerald R. Ford Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DEN to GRR
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|Continental Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|United Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Denver to Grand Rapids (DEN to GRR)
- The shortest flight distance between Denver and Grand Rapids is 1014 miles.
- Flight #5857, operated by Skywest Air, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 20 minutes average delay between flights from Denver to Grand Rapids.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DEN to GRR for Skywest Air is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Denver to Grand Rapids in 2009 was 83.38%.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Denver to Grand Rapids.
- Skywest Air operated flights from DEN to GRR using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Denver, CO to Grand Rapids, MI in 2009 was go Operated by Mesa Airlines' RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- 33,664 seats were available on flights from DEN to GRR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 27,596 passengers flew on all flights from DEN to GRR that year.
- The shortest flight between DEN and GRR takes about 117 minutes.
- Shuttle America carried a total of 13,634 passengers from DEN to GRR in 2009.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Skywest Air operate the shortest flights from Denver to Grand Rapids.
- The average flight time from Denver, CO to Grand Rapids, MI takes about 120 minutes.
- There were 27,596 passengers that flew from Denver to Grand Rapids in 2009.
- Shuttle America, go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Gojet Airlines, Skywest Air, Northwest Airlines offer flights from Denver, CO to Grand Rapids, MI.
- In 2009, there were 5 airline companies operating between Denver and Grand Rapids.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Denver and Grand Rapids from Northwest Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 182 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing DEN to GRR in 2009 was Shuttle America's EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)