Book your DEN to MDT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Denver to Harrisburg airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DEN and MDT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Denver Intl. to Harrisburg Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DEN to MDT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Denver (DEN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Denver on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Harrisburg (MDT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Harrisburg on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DEN to MDT Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Palm Beach and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Avila Beach Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Cape May Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Denver to Harrisburg (DEN to MDT)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DEN to MDT for UNITED is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 142 seats.
- UNITED, US Airways offer flights from Denver, CO to Harrisburg, PA.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Denver to Harrisburg in 2009 was 94.06%.
- There were 1,082 passengers that flew from Denver to Harrisburg in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Denver and Harrisburg.
- 1,155 seats were available on flights from DEN to MDT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 1,082 passengers flew on all flights from DEN to MDT that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing DEN to MDT in 2009 was UNITED's B757-2 from Boeing. The B757-2 started flying in 1990.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Denver, CO to Harrisburg, PA in 2009 was UNITED's B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Denver and Harrisburg from US Airways is the A321 built by Airbus Industrie with 183 seats.
- UNITED operated flights from DEN to MDT using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- UNITED carried a total of 919 passengers from DEN to MDT in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)