Book your DEN to TYS flights with Expedia and find last-minute Denver to Knoxville airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DEN and TYS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Denver Intl. to McGhee Tyson with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DEN to TYS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Denver (DEN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Denver on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Knoxville (TYS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Knoxville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DEN to TYS Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Mexico City and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Cincinnati you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Reno Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from Denver Intl. to McGhee Tyson.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DEN to TYS
|Continental Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|United Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Denver to Knoxville (DEN to TYS)
- Skywest Air, Delta Airlines offer flights from Denver, CO to Knoxville, TN.
- Skywest Air carried a total of 18,789 passengers from DEN to TYS in 2009.
- The shortest flight distance between Denver and Knoxville is 1162 miles.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Denver, CO to Knoxville, TN in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Denver and Knoxville.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from DEN to TYS using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DEN to TYS for Skywest Air is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 66 seats.
- The average flight time from Denver, CO to Knoxville, TN takes about 137 minutes.
- The newest aircraft servicing DEN to TYS in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing. The B757-2 started flying in 1990.
- 24,273 seats were available on flights from DEN to TYS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 18,899 passengers flew on all flights from DEN to TYS that year.
- Skywest Air operates the shortest flights from Denver to Knoxville.
- Flight #6548, operated by Skywest Air, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 3 minutes average delay between flights from Denver to Knoxville.
- There were 18,899 passengers that flew from Denver to Knoxville in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Denver to Knoxville in 2009 was 76.56%.
- Skywest Air offers the shortest flight times from Denver to Knoxville.
- The shortest flight between DEN and TYS takes about 137 minutes.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Denver and Knoxville from Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 183 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)