Book your DEN to LAR flights with Expedia and find last-minute Denver to Laramie airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DEN and LAR, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Denver Intl. to Laramie Regional with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DEN to LAR Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Denver (DEN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Denver on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Laramie (LAR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Laramie on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DEN to LAR Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Amsterdam and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including State College Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Honolulu Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from Denver Intl. to Laramie Regional.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DEN to LAR
|Great Lakes Airlines||Beechcraft 1900/1900C/1900D|
|United Airlines||Beechcraft 1900/1900C/1900D|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Denver to Laramie (DEN to LAR)
- Great Lakes Airlines offers flights from Denver, CO to Laramie, WY.
- The newest aircraft servicing DEN to LAR in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing. The B757-2 started flying in 1990.
- 18,329 seats were available on flights from DEN to LAR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 7,598 passengers flew on all flights from DEN to LAR that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Denver, CO to Laramie, WY in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Great Lakes Airlines operated flights from DEN to LAR using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Denver to Laramie in 2009 was 35.95%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Denver and Laramie from Continental Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 175 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Denver to Laramie.
- Great Lakes Airlines carried a total of 7,598 passengers from DEN to LAR in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DEN to LAR for Great Lakes Airlines is the BE-1900 built by Beechcraft with 19 seats.
- There were 7,598 passengers that flew from Denver to Laramie in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)