Book your DEN to LAS flights with Expedia and find last-minute Denver to Las Vegas airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DEN and LAS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Denver Intl. to McCarran Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DEN to LAS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Denver (DEN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Denver on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Las Vegas (LAS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Las Vegas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DEN to LAS Route Map
Route information for flights from Denver Intl. to McCarran Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DEN to LAS
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|United Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|United Airlines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|US Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
|US Airways||Boeing 757-200 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Denver to Las Vegas (DEN to LAS)
- UNITED offers the shortest flight times from Denver to Las Vegas.
- UNITED, Frontier, Northwest Airlines, US Airways, Continental Airlines, Delta Airlines, Ryan International, Skywest Air offer flights from Denver, CO to Las Vegas, NV.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Denver to Las Vegas in 2009 was 83.02%.
- The average flight time from Denver, CO to Las Vegas, NV takes about 91 minutes.
- Flight #1583, operated by UNITED, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 18 minutes average delay between flights from Denver to Las Vegas.
- Frontier, UNITED operate the shortest flights from Denver to Las Vegas.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Denver, CO to Las Vegas, NV in 2009 was Frontier's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Denver and Las Vegas from Northwest Airlines is the B757-3 built by Boeing with 224 seats.
- The shortest flight between DEN and LAS takes about 91 minutes.
- 731,397 seats were available on flights from DEN to LAS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 615,597 passengers flew on all flights from DEN to LAS that year.
- There were 615,597 passengers that flew from Denver to Las Vegas in 2009.
- UNITED operated flights from DEN to LAS using 5 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing DEN to LAS in 2009 was Frontier's A318 from Airbus Industrie. The A318 started flying in 2003.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DEN to LAS for Skywest Air is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- In 2009, there were 8 airline companies operating between Denver and Las Vegas.
- The shortest flight distance between Denver and Las Vegas is 629 miles.
- UNITED carried a total of 362,001 passengers from DEN to LAS in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Davenport Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Stuttgart Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Ibiza Spain today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.