Book your DEN to LNK flights with Expedia and find last-minute Denver to Lincoln airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DEN and LNK, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Denver Intl. to Lincoln NE with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DEN to LNK Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Denver (DEN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Denver on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Lincoln (LNK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Lincoln on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DEN to LNK Route Map
Route information for flights from Denver Intl. to Lincoln NE.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DEN to LNK
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|Continental Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|United Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet|
|US Airways||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Denver to Lincoln (DEN to LNK)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DEN to LNK for Skywest Air is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Denver and Lincoln.
- Skywest Air, Northwest Airlines offer flights from Denver, CO to Lincoln, NE.
- Skywest Air offers the shortest flight times from Denver to Lincoln.
- Skywest Air operated flights from DEN to LNK using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The shortest flight between DEN and LNK takes about 57 minutes.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Denver and Lincoln from Northwest Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 184 seats.
- Skywest Air carried a total of 42,444 passengers from DEN to LNK in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing DEN to LNK in 2009 was Skywest Air's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- 54,006 seats were available on flights from DEN to LNK in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 42,616 passengers flew on all flights from DEN to LNK that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Denver, CO to Lincoln, NE in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Flight #6704, operated by Skywest Air, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 4 minutes average delay between flights from Denver to Lincoln.
- Skywest Air operates the shortest flights from Denver to Lincoln.
- The shortest flight distance between Denver and Lincoln is 423 miles.
- There were 42,616 passengers that flew from Denver to Lincoln in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Denver to Lincoln in 2009 was 76.26%.
- The average flight time from Denver, CO to Lincoln, NE takes about 57 minutes.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Davenport and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Glacier National Park Lodging you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.