Book your DEN to LAX flights with Expedia and find last-minute Denver to Los Angeles airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DEN and LAX, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Denver Intl. to Los Angeles Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DEN to LAX Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Denver (DEN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Denver on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Los Angeles (LAX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Los Angeles on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DEN to LAX Route Map
Route information for flights from Denver Intl. to Los Angeles Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DEN to LAX
|Alaska Airlines, Inc.||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|American Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|Continental Airlines||Airbus A319|
|Continental Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|United Airlines||Airbus A319|
|United Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|United Airlines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|US Airways||Airbus A319|
|US Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
|US Airways||Boeing 757-200 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Denver to Los Angeles (DEN to LAX)
- Flight #453, operated by UNITED, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 106 minutes average delay between flights from Denver to Los Angeles.
- The shortest flight distance between Denver and Los Angeles is 862 miles.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Denver, CO to Los Angeles, CA in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there were 10 airline companies operating between Denver and Los Angeles.
- UNITED offers the shortest flight times from Denver to Los Angeles.
- 984,322 seats were available on flights from DEN to LAX in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 785,948 passengers flew on all flights from DEN to LAX that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DEN to LAX for Skywest Air is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- UNITED operated flights from DEN to LAX using 7 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The shortest flight between DEN and LAX takes about 117 minutes.
- There were 785,948 passengers that flew from Denver to Los Angeles in 2009.
- UNITED carried a total of 485,371 passengers from DEN to LAX in 2009.
- UNITED, Frontier, American Airlines, Midwest Airlines, Northwest Airlines, Continental Airlines, Delta Airlines, US Airways, Skywest Air, Air Greenland offer flights from Denver, CO to Los Angeles, CA.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Denver and Los Angeles from UNITED is the B777-2 built by Boeing with 263 seats.
- The average flight time from Denver, CO to Los Angeles, CA takes about 118 minutes.
- The newest aircraft servicing DEN to LAX in 2009 was Midwest Airlines' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- UNITED, American Airlines, Frontier operate the shortest flights from Denver to Los Angeles.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Denver to Los Angeles in 2009 was 78.78%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Cheap Rental Cars Las Vegas? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Las Vegas Flight and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Atlantic City Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vegas Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.