Book your DEN to SDF flights with Expedia and find last-minute Denver to Louisville airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DEN and SDF, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Denver Intl. to Louisville Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DEN to SDF Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Denver (DEN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Denver on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Louisville (SDF), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Louisville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DEN to SDF Route Map
Route information for flights from Denver Intl. to Louisville Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DEN to SDF
|Continental Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|United Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Denver to Louisville (DEN to SDF)
- Skywest Air carried a total of 703 passengers from DEN to SDF in 2009.
- Flight #6604, operated by Skywest Air, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 12 minutes average delay between flights from Denver to Louisville.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DEN to SDF for Skywest Air is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Denver to Louisville in 2009 was 95.3%.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from DEN to SDF using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The shortest flight distance between Denver and Louisville is 1023 miles.
- Skywest Air offers the shortest flight times from Denver to Louisville.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Denver and Louisville.
- The shortest flight between DEN and SDF takes about 126 minutes.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Denver, CO to Louisville, KY in 2009 was Skywest Air's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair which started flying in 1997.
- The newest aircraft servicing DEN to SDF in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The average flight time from Denver, CO to Louisville, KY takes about 126 minutes.
- Skywest Air, Delta Airlines offer flights from Denver, CO to Louisville, KY.
- There were 858 passengers that flew from Denver to Louisville in 2009.
- 910 seats were available on flights from DEN to SDF in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 858 passengers flew on all flights from DEN to SDF that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Denver and Louisville from Delta Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 160 seats.
- Skywest Air operates the shortest flights from Denver to Louisville.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)