Book your DEN to MHK flights with Expedia and find last-minute Denver to Manhattan airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DEN and MHK, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Denver Intl. to Manhattan Regional with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DEN to MHK Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Denver (DEN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Denver on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Manhattan (MHK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Manhattan on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DEN to MHK Route Map
Looking for Car Rental Ireland? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Denver Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Memphis Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Fiji Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Denver to Manhattan (DEN to MHK)
- Great Lakes Airlines carried a total of 317 passengers from DEN to MHK in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Denver to Manhattan in 2009 was 52.33%.
- Frontier operated flights from DEN to MHK using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- 915 seats were available on flights from DEN to MHK in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 444 passengers flew on all flights from DEN to MHK that year.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Denver and Manhattan.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DEN to MHK for Great Lakes Airlines is the BE-1900 built by Beechcraft with 19 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Denver and Manhattan from Frontier is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 136 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Denver, CO to Manhattan, KS in 2009 was Great Lakes Airlines' BE-1900 from Beechcraft which started flying in 1990.
- There were 444 passengers that flew from Denver to Manhattan in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing DEN to MHK in 2009 was Frontier's A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- Great Lakes Airlines, Frontier offer flights from Denver, CO to Manhattan, KS.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)