Book your DEN to MIA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Denver to Miami airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DEN and MIA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Denver Intl. to Miami Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DEN to MIA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Denver (DEN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Denver on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Miami (MIA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Miami on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DEN to MIA Route Map
Route information for flights from Denver Intl. to Miami Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DEN to MIA
|American Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|American Airlines||Boeing 757 all pax models|
|Continental Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|United Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|United Airlines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Denver to Miami (DEN to MIA)
- American Airlines, UNITED offer flights from Denver, CO to Miami, FL.
- American Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Denver to Miami.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Denver to Miami in 2009 was 89.95%.
- The newest aircraft servicing DEN to MIA in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- UNITED, American Airlines operate the shortest flights from Denver to Miami.
- UNITED operated flights from DEN to MIA using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DEN to MIA for UNITED is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 120 seats.
- There were 101,900 passengers that flew from Denver to Miami in 2009.
- The shortest flight between DEN and MIA takes about 198 minutes.
- 113,612 seats were available on flights from DEN to MIA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 101,900 passengers flew on all flights from DEN to MIA that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Denver, CO to Miami, FL in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The shortest flight distance between Denver and Miami is 1709 miles.
- The average flight time from Denver, CO to Miami, FL takes about 198 minutes.
- Flight #947, operated by American Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 21 minutes average delay between flights from Denver to Miami.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Denver and Miami from American Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 187 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Denver and Miami.
- American Airlines carried a total of 58,458 passengers from DEN to MIA in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)