Book your DEN to YUL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Denver to Montreal airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DEN and YUL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Denver Intl. to Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DEN to YUL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Denver (DEN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Denver on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Montreal (YUL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Montreal on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DEN to YUL Route Map
Route information for flights from Denver Intl. to Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DEN to YUL
|Air Canada||Embraer 190|
|United Airlines||Embraer 190|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Denver to Montreal (DEN to YUL)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Denver, CO to Montreal, Canada in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- Air Canada carried a total of 21,746 passengers from DEN to YUL in 2009.
- Air Canada offers flights from Denver, CO to Montreal, Canada.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Denver to Montreal.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Denver and Montreal from Air Canada is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 120 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DEN to YUL for Air Canada is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 64 seats.
- There were 21,746 passengers that flew from Denver to Montreal in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing DEN to YUL in 2009 was Air Canada's EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- Air Canada operated flights from DEN to YUL using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Denver to Montreal in 2009 was 74.86%.
- 28,366 seats were available on flights from DEN to YUL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 21,746 passengers flew on all flights from DEN to YUL that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Downtown Seattle Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Chicago Tickets and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Nashville Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.