Book your DEN to MSY flights with Expedia and find last-minute Denver to New Orleans airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DEN and MSY, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Denver Intl. to Louis Armstrong New Orleans Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DEN to MSY Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Denver (DEN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Denver on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from New Orleans (MSY), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New Orleans on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DEN to MSY Route Map
Route information for flights from Denver Intl. to Louis Armstrong New Orleans Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DEN to MSY
|Continental Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|United Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|US Airways||Airbus A319|
|US Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Denver to New Orleans (DEN to MSY)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Denver, CO to New Orleans, LA in 2009 was Gojet Airlines' RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- UNITED operates the shortest flights from Denver to New Orleans.
- The shortest flight between DEN and MSY takes about 128 minutes.
- UNITED offers the shortest flight times from Denver to New Orleans.
- UNITED, Shuttle America, Gojet Airlines, Northwest Airlines offer flights from Denver, CO to New Orleans, LA.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Denver to New Orleans in 2009 was 81.94%.
- The average flight time from Denver, CO to New Orleans, LA takes about 128 minutes.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Denver and New Orleans from UNITED is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 182 seats.
- There were 121,176 passengers that flew from Denver to New Orleans in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing DEN to MSY in 2009 was Shuttle America's EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- 149,292 seats were available on flights from DEN to MSY in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 121,176 passengers flew on all flights from DEN to MSY that year.
- The shortest flight distance between Denver and New Orleans is 1062 miles.
- Flight #1614, operated by UNITED, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 47 minutes average delay between flights from Denver to New Orleans.
- UNITED operated flights from DEN to MSY using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DEN to MSY for Northwest Airlines is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 54 seats.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Denver and New Orleans.
- UNITED carried a total of 117,619 passengers from DEN to MSY in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Triangle Rent a Car? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Lava Hot Springs you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.