Book your DEN to LGA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Denver to New York airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DEN and LGA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Denver Intl. to LaGuardia with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DEN to LGA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Denver (DEN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Denver on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (LGA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DEN to LGA Route Map
Route information for flights from Denver Intl. to LaGuardia.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DEN to LGA
|Continental Airlines||Airbus A319|
|Continental Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|United Airlines||Airbus A319|
|United Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|United Airlines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|US Airways||Airbus A319|
|US Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
|US Airways||Boeing 757-200 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Denver to New York (DEN to LGA)
- The average flight time from Denver, CO to New York, NY takes about 191 minutes.
- There were 350,113 passengers that flew from Denver to New York in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing DEN to LGA in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Denver to New York in 2009 was 86.68%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Denver, CO to New York, NY in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Frontier, UNITED operate the shortest flights from Denver to New York.
- Flight #512, operated by UNITED, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 8 minutes average delay between flights from Denver to New York.
- The shortest flight distance between Denver and New York is 1619 miles.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Denver and New York from American Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 188 seats.
- UNITED operated flights from DEN to LGA using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 400,141 seats were available on flights from DEN to LGA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 350,113 passengers flew on all flights from DEN to LGA that year.
- UNITED offers the shortest flight times from Denver to New York.
- The shortest flight between DEN and LGA takes about 187 minutes.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Denver and New York.
- UNITED carried a total of 257,683 passengers from DEN to LGA in 2009.
- UNITED, Frontier, American Airlines, Delta Airlines offer flights from Denver, CO to New York, NY.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DEN to LGA for UNITED is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 120 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Cincinnati Zoo you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.