Book your DEN to EWR flights with Expedia and find last-minute Denver to Newark airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DEN and EWR, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Denver Intl. to Liberty Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DEN to EWR Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Denver (DEN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Denver on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Newark (EWR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Newark on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DEN to EWR Route Map
Route information for flights from Denver Intl. to Liberty Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DEN to EWR
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-700 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|United Airlines||Airbus A319|
|US Airways||Airbus A319|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Denver to Newark (DEN to EWR)
- Continental Airlines, UNITED, Delta Airlines, Northwest Airlines, Air Canada offer flights from Denver, CO to Newark, NJ.
- In 2009, there were 5 airline companies operating between Denver and Newark.
- Flight #1571, operated by Continental Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 16 minutes average delay between flights from Denver to Newark.
- The shortest flight distance between Denver and Newark is 1605 miles.
- Continental Airlines, UNITED operate the shortest flights from Denver to Newark.
- The average flight time from Denver, CO to Newark, NJ takes about 188 minutes.
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 137,164 passengers from DEN to EWR in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Denver and Newark from Continental Airlines is the B767-4 built by Boeing with 235 seats.
- There were 256,626 passengers that flew from Denver to Newark in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Denver, CO to Newark, NJ in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- The shortest flight between DEN and EWR takes about 187 minutes.
- UNITED offers the shortest flight times from Denver to Newark.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from DEN to EWR using 7 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Denver to Newark in 2009 was 83.79%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DEN to EWR for Northwest Airlines is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 54 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing DEN to EWR in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-9 from Boeing. The B737-9 started flying in 2002.
- 306,675 seats were available on flights from DEN to EWR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 256,626 passengers flew on all flights from DEN to EWR that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Laughlin and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Eilat Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Rocky Mountain National Park today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.