Book your DEN to OAK flights with Expedia and find last-minute Denver to Oakland airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DEN and OAK, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Denver Intl. to Oakland Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DEN to OAK Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Denver (DEN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Denver on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Oakland (OAK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Oakland on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DEN to OAK Route Map
Route information for flights from Denver Intl. to Oakland Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DEN to OAK
|Continental Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|United Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|US Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Denver to Oakland (DEN to OAK)
- UNITED, Hawaiian Airlines, Northwest Airlines offer flights from Denver, CO to Oakland, CA.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Denver and Oakland from Hawaiian Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 264 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DEN to OAK for Northwest Airlines is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 54 seats.
- UNITED offers the shortest flight times from Denver to Oakland.
- UNITED operates the shortest flights from Denver to Oakland.
- Flight #467, operated by UNITED, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 12 minutes average delay between flights from Denver to Oakland.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Denver to Oakland in 2009 was 82.15%.
- UNITED operated flights from DEN to OAK using 5 types of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Denver and Oakland.
- There were 89,670 passengers that flew from Denver to Oakland in 2009.
- The shortest flight between DEN and OAK takes about 131 minutes.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Denver, CO to Oakland, CA in 2009 was Hawaiian Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- UNITED carried a total of 89,450 passengers from DEN to OAK in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing DEN to OAK in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- The average flight time from Denver, CO to Oakland, CA takes about 131 minutes.
- 105,190 seats were available on flights from DEN to OAK in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 89,670 passengers flew on all flights from DEN to OAK that year.
- The shortest flight distance between Denver and Oakland is 957 miles.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Teahupoo and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including St Armands Circle you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.