Book your DEN to OMA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Denver to Omaha airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DEN and OMA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Denver Intl. to Eppley Field with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DEN to OMA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Denver (DEN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Denver on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Omaha (OMA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Omaha on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DEN to OMA Route Map
Route information for flights from Denver Intl. to Eppley Field.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DEN to OMA
|Continental Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|Continental Airlines||Embraer 170|
|United Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|United Airlines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|US Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
|US Airways||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|US Airways||Embraer 170|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Denver to Omaha (DEN to OMA)
- 448,432 seats were available on flights from DEN to OMA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 349,487 passengers flew on all flights from DEN to OMA that year.
- Flight #5849, operated by Skywest Air, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 184 minutes average delay between flights from Denver to Omaha.
- The average flight time from Denver, CO to Omaha, NE takes about 62 minutes.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Denver, CO to Omaha, NE in 2009 was Frontier's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- Frontier, UNITED, Skywest Air operate the shortest flights from Denver to Omaha.
- The newest aircraft servicing DEN to OMA in 2009 was Midwest Airlines' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- The shortest flight between DEN and OMA takes about 61 minutes.
- In 2009, there were 8 airline companies operating between Denver and Omaha.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Denver and Omaha from UNITED is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 182 seats.
- The shortest flight distance between Denver and Omaha is 472 miles.
- There were 349,487 passengers that flew from Denver to Omaha in 2009.
- UNITED carried a total of 196,577 passengers from DEN to OMA in 2009.
- UNITED, Frontier, LTU Billa Lufttransport Unternehmen, Midwest Airlines, Skywest Air, American Connection, Lynx Aviation, Northwest Airlines offer flights from Denver, CO to Omaha, NE.
- Skywest Air offers the shortest flight times from Denver to Omaha.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DEN to OMA for American Connection is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- UNITED operated flights from DEN to OMA using 5 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Denver to Omaha in 2009 was 77.31%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Vegas Flight Deals and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotel in Chicago you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best NYC Trip Planner today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.