Book your DEN to MCO flights with Expedia and find last-minute Denver to Orlando airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DEN and MCO, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Denver Intl. to Orlando Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DEN to MCO Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Denver (DEN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Denver on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Orlando (MCO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Orlando on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DEN to MCO Route Map
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including WV State Fair you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Route information for flights from Denver Intl. to Orlando Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DEN to MCO
|Continental Airlines||Airbus A319|
|Continental Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|United Airlines||Airbus A319|
|United Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|United Airlines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|US Airways||Airbus A319|
|US Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
|US Airways||Boeing 757-200 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Denver to Orlando (DEN to MCO)
- There were 267,403 passengers that flew from Denver to Orlando in 2009.
- The average flight time from Denver, CO to Orlando, FL takes about 183 minutes.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Denver, CO to Orlando, FL in 2009 was Frontier's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Denver and Orlando from UNITED is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 182 seats.
- Flight #780, operated by UNITED, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 40 minutes average delay between flights from Denver to Orlando.
- UNITED carried a total of 210,191 passengers from DEN to MCO in 2009.
- UNITED offers the shortest flight times from Denver to Orlando.
- The shortest flight between DEN and MCO takes about 181 minutes.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Denver and Orlando.
- The shortest flight distance between Denver and Orlando is 1545 miles.
- Frontier operated flights from DEN to MCO using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Denver to Orlando in 2009 was 88.63%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DEN to MCO for Northwest Airlines is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 54 seats.
- UNITED, Frontier, Delta Airlines, Northwest Airlines offer flights from Denver, CO to Orlando, FL.
- Frontier, UNITED operate the shortest flights from Denver to Orlando.
- The newest aircraft servicing DEN to MCO in 2009 was Frontier's A318 from Airbus Industrie. The A318 started flying in 2003.
- 304,180 seats were available on flights from DEN to MCO in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 267,403 passengers flew on all flights from DEN to MCO that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)