Book your DEN to PSC flights with Expedia and find last-minute Denver to Pasco airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DEN and PSC, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Denver Intl. to Tri Cities with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DEN to PSC Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Denver (DEN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Denver on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Pasco (PSC), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Pasco on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DEN to PSC Route Map
Route information for flights from Denver Intl. to Tri Cities.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DEN to PSC
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Denver to Pasco (DEN to PSC)
- The average flight time from Denver, CO to Pasco, WA takes about 120 minutes.
- Skywest Air carried a total of 41,301 passengers from DEN to PSC in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Denver to Pasco.
- Flight #6074, operated by Skywest Air, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 72 minutes average delay between flights from Denver to Pasco.
- Skywest Air operated flights from DEN to PSC using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Denver, CO to Pasco, WA in 2009 was Skywest Air's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- The shortest flight distance between Denver and Pasco is 853 miles.
- There were 41,301 passengers that flew from Denver to Pasco in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Denver and Pasco from Skywest Air is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 66 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DEN to PSC for Skywest Air is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Skywest Air offers the shortest flight times from Denver to Pasco.
- The newest aircraft servicing DEN to PSC in 2009 was Skywest Air's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Denver to Pasco in 2009 was 82.23%.
- 49,382 seats were available on flights from DEN to PSC in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 41,301 passengers flew on all flights from DEN to PSC that year.
- Skywest Air operates the shortest flights from Denver to Pasco.
- The shortest flight between DEN and PSC takes about 120 minutes.
- Skywest Air offers flights from Denver, CO to Pasco, WA.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including New York Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vacation Packages to Las Vegas today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.