Book your DEN to PIA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Denver to Peoria airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DEN and PIA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Denver Intl. to Greater Peoria Regional with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DEN to PIA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Denver (DEN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Denver on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Peoria (PIA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Peoria on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DEN to PIA Route Map
Route information for flights from Denver Intl. to Greater Peoria Regional.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DEN to PIA
|Continental Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|United Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Denver to Peoria (DEN to PIA)
- Skywest Air carried a total of 12,597 passengers from DEN to PIA in 2009.
- 18,190 seats were available on flights from DEN to PIA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 12,712 passengers flew on all flights from DEN to PIA that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Denver, CO to Peoria, IL in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The shortest flight between DEN and PIA takes about 98 minutes.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DEN to PIA for Skywest Air is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Skywest Air, American Airlines offer flights from Denver, CO to Peoria, IL.
- The newest aircraft servicing DEN to PIA in 2009 was Skywest Air's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- The shortest flight distance between Denver and Peoria is 793 miles.
- Flight #6101, operated by Skywest Air, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 4 minutes average delay between flights from Denver to Peoria.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Denver and Peoria.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Denver to Peoria in 2009 was 70.68%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Denver and Peoria from American Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 140 seats.
- There were 12,712 passengers that flew from Denver to Peoria in 2009.
- American Airlines operated flights from DEN to PIA using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The average flight time from Denver, CO to Peoria, IL takes about 98 minutes.
- Skywest Air operates the shortest flights from Denver to Peoria.
- Skywest Air offers the shortest flight times from Denver to Peoria.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Williamsburg you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.