Book your DEN to PHL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Denver to Philadelphia airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DEN and PHL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Denver Intl. to Philadelphia Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DEN to PHL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Denver (DEN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Denver on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Philadelphia (PHL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Philadelphia on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DEN to PHL Route Map
Route information for flights from Denver Intl. to Philadelphia Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DEN to PHL
|Continental Airlines||Airbus A319|
|Continental Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|United Airlines||Airbus A319|
|United Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|US Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
|US Airways||Airbus A321-100/200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Denver to Philadelphia (DEN to PHL)
- The shortest flight between DEN and PHL takes about 178 minutes.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Denver to Philadelphia in 2009 was 86.52%.
- UNITED offers the shortest flight times from Denver to Philadelphia.
- Flight #540, operated by UNITED, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 73 minutes average delay between flights from Denver to Philadelphia.
- Frontier, UNITED, US Airways operate the shortest flights from Denver to Philadelphia.
- The average flight time from Denver, CO to Philadelphia, PA takes about 181 minutes.
- The shortest flight distance between Denver and Philadelphia is 1557 miles.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Denver and Philadelphia from UNITED is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 244 seats.
- UNITED operated flights from DEN to PHL using 5 types of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Denver and Philadelphia.
- US Airways carried a total of 114,208 passengers from DEN to PHL in 2009.
- US Airways, UNITED, Frontier, Delta Airlines offer flights from Denver, CO to Philadelphia, PA.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Denver, CO to Philadelphia, PA in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DEN to PHL for US Airways is the EMB-190 built by Embraer with 99 seats.
- There were 269,878 passengers that flew from Denver to Philadelphia in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing DEN to PHL in 2009 was US Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- 310,791 seats were available on flights from DEN to PHL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 269,878 passengers flew on all flights from DEN to PHL that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Baltimore? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Carlsbad Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Columbus Travel today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.