Book your DEN to PHX flights with Expedia and find last-minute Denver to Phoenix airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DEN and PHX, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Denver Intl. to Sky Harbor Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DEN to PHX Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Denver (DEN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Denver on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Phoenix (PHX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Phoenix on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DEN to PHX Route Map
Route information for flights from Denver Intl. to Sky Harbor Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DEN to PHX
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-900 pax|
|United Airlines||Airbus A319|
|United Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|United Airlines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|US Airways||Airbus A319|
|US Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
|US Airways||Airbus A321-100/200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Denver to Phoenix (DEN to PHX)
- UNITED carried a total of 256,112 passengers from DEN to PHX in 2009.
- The shortest flight between DEN and PHX takes about 89 minutes.
- The shortest flight distance between Denver and Phoenix is 602 miles.
- UNITED, Frontier, US Airways, go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Northwest Airlines, Monarch Airlines, Midwest Airlines, USA 3000 offer flights from Denver, CO to Phoenix, AZ.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Denver, CO to Phoenix, AZ in 2009 was Frontier's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- UNITED, US Airways, Frontier, go Operated by Mesa Airlines operate the shortest flights from Denver to Phoenix.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DEN to PHX for Northwest Airlines is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 54 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Denver and Phoenix from Monarch Airlines is the A330-2 built by Airbus Industrie with 358 seats.
- In 2009, there were 8 airline companies operating between Denver and Phoenix.
- UNITED operated flights from DEN to PHX using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- UNITED offers the shortest flight times from Denver to Phoenix.
- The average flight time from Denver, CO to Phoenix, AZ takes about 91 minutes.
- Flight #2978, operated by go Operated by Mesa Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 79 minutes average delay between flights from Denver to Phoenix.
- The newest aircraft servicing DEN to PHX in 2009 was Midwest Airlines' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- There were 660,814 passengers that flew from Denver to Phoenix in 2009.
- 846,897 seats were available on flights from DEN to PHX in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 660,814 passengers flew on all flights from DEN to PHX that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Denver to Phoenix in 2009 was 75.04%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Cleveland Rental Cars? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Mackinac Island Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Jackson Hole Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.