Book your DEN to PIT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Denver to Pittsburgh airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DEN and PIT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Denver Intl. to Pittsburgh Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DEN to PIT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Denver (DEN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Denver on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Pittsburgh (PIT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Pittsburgh on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DEN to PIT Route Map
Route information for flights from Denver Intl. to Pittsburgh Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DEN to PIT
|Continental Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|Continental Airlines||Embraer 170|
|Continental Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|United Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|US Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
|US Airways||Embraer 170|
|US Airways||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Denver to Pittsburgh (DEN to PIT)
- The newest aircraft servicing DEN to PIT in 2009 was Shuttle America's EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- Flight #648, operated by UNITED, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 5 minutes average delay between flights from Denver to Pittsburgh.
- The average flight time from Denver, CO to Pittsburgh, PA takes about 150 minutes.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Denver, CO to Pittsburgh, PA in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Skywest Air offers the shortest flight times from Denver to Pittsburgh.
- UNITED operated flights from DEN to PIT using 5 types of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 7 airline companies operating between Denver and Pittsburgh.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Denver and Pittsburgh from US Airways is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 193 seats.
- Skywest Air, UNITED operate the shortest flights from Denver to Pittsburgh.
- UNITED, Shuttle America, Skywest Air, US Airways, Frontier, Air Greenland, Delta Airlines offer flights from Denver, CO to Pittsburgh, PA.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Denver to Pittsburgh in 2009 was 85.41%.
- 83,131 seats were available on flights from DEN to PIT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 71,438 passengers flew on all flights from DEN to PIT that year.
- There were 71,438 passengers that flew from Denver to Pittsburgh in 2009.
- The shortest flight between DEN and PIT takes about 150 minutes.
- The shortest flight distance between Denver and Pittsburgh is 1290 miles.
- UNITED carried a total of 45,784 passengers from DEN to PIT in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DEN to PIT for Skywest Air is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 66 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Kissimmee Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in San Angelo TX you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.