Book your DEN to RAP flights with Expedia and find last-minute Denver to Rapid City airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DEN and RAP, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Denver Intl. to Rapid City Regional with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DEN to RAP Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Denver (DEN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Denver on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Rapid City (RAP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Rapid City on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DEN to RAP Route Map
Route information for flights from Denver Intl. to Rapid City Regional.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DEN to RAP
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|Continental Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|United Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Denver to Rapid City (DEN to RAP)
- Skywest Air carried a total of 63,949 passengers from DEN to RAP in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Denver, CO to Rapid City, SD in 2009 was go Operated by Mesa Airlines' DASH8-1 from Dehavilland which started flying in 1990.
- The average flight time from Denver, CO to Rapid City, SD takes about 49 minutes.
- Skywest Air, Lynx Aviation, go Operated by Mesa Airlines, LTU Billa Lufttransport Unternehmen, ExpressJet Airlines, UNITED offer flights from Denver, CO to Rapid City, SD.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Denver and Rapid City from UNITED is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 120 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing DEN to RAP in 2009 was LTU Billa Lufttransport Unternehmen's DASH8-Q4 from Dehavilland. The DASH8-Q4 started flying in 1999.
- Skywest Air operated flights from DEN to RAP using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The shortest flight distance between Denver and Rapid City is 301 miles.
- ExpressJet Airlines, go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Skywest Air operate the shortest flights from Denver to Rapid City.
- The shortest flight between DEN and RAP takes about 38 minutes.
- In 2009, there were 6 airline companies operating between Denver and Rapid City.
- ExpressJet Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Denver to Rapid City.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DEN to RAP for go Operated by Mesa Airlines is the DASH8-1 built by Dehavilland with 37 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Denver to Rapid City in 2009 was 70.49%.
- There were 127,512 passengers that flew from Denver to Rapid City in 2009.
- 181,251 seats were available on flights from DEN to RAP in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 127,512 passengers flew on all flights from DEN to RAP that year.
- Flight #6258, operated by Skywest Air, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 106 minutes average delay between flights from Denver to Rapid City.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Mexico City and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Memphis Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Denver Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.