Book your DEN to RDM flights with Expedia and find last-minute Denver to Redmond airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DEN and RDM, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Denver Intl. to Robert's Field with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DEN to RDM Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Denver (DEN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Denver on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Redmond (RDM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Redmond on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DEN to RDM Route Map
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Pittsburgh Zoo you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Route information for flights from Denver Intl. to Robert's Field.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DEN to RDM
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Denver to Redmond (DEN to RDM)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Denver, CO to Redmond, OR in 2009 was Skywest Air's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- Skywest Air offers flights from Denver, CO to Redmond, OR.
- Skywest Air operated flights from DEN to RDM using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Skywest Air carried a total of 9,068 passengers from DEN to RDM in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Denver to Redmond.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Denver to Redmond in 2009 was 87.7%.
- The shortest flight distance between Denver and Redmond is 899 miles.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Denver and Redmond from Skywest Air is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 66 seats.
- Skywest Air offers the shortest flight times from Denver to Redmond.
- Skywest Air operates the shortest flights from Denver to Redmond.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DEN to RDM for Skywest Air is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- 10,516 seats were available on flights from DEN to RDM in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 9,068 passengers flew on all flights from DEN to RDM that year.
- There were 9,068 passengers that flew from Denver to Redmond in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing DEN to RDM in 2009 was Skywest Air's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- The shortest flight between DEN and RDM takes about 131 minutes.
- The average flight time from Denver, CO to Redmond, OR takes about 131 minutes.
- Flight #5793, operated by Skywest Air, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 2 minutes average delay between flights from Denver to Redmond.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)