to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Denver to Richmond in 2009 was 93.13%.
- UNITED carried a total of 281 passengers from DEN to RIC in 2009.
- UNITED offers flights from Denver, CO to Richmond, VA.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Denver, CO to Richmond, VA in 2009 was UNITED's B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- UNITED operated flights from DEN to RIC using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 281 passengers that flew from Denver to Richmond in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DEN to RIC for UNITED is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 120 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Denver and Richmond from UNITED is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 183 seats.
- 303 seats were available on flights from DEN to RIC in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 281 passengers flew on all flights from DEN to RIC that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing DEN to RIC in 2009 was UNITED's A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Denver to Richmond.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Dubai and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Aix-En-Provence you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vacation Packages to Davenport today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.