Book your DEN to SAT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Denver to San Antonio airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DEN and SAT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Denver Intl. to San Antonio Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DEN to SAT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Denver (DEN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Denver on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from San Antonio (SAT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Antonio on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DEN to SAT Route Map
Route information for flights from Denver Intl. to San Antonio Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DEN to SAT
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|Continental Airlines||Embraer 170|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|United Airlines||Embraer 170|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|US Airways||Embraer 170|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Denver to San Antonio (DEN to SAT)
- The shortest flight between DEN and SAT takes about 99 minutes.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Denver, CO to San Antonio, TX in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- There were 187,346 passengers that flew from Denver to San Antonio in 2009.
- The average flight time from Denver, CO to San Antonio, TX takes about 102 minutes.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Denver to San Antonio in 2009 was 77.5%.
- Frontier, UNITED, Skywest Air, Gojet Airlines, Shuttle America, go Operated by Mesa Airlines, American Airlines, Northwest Airlines offer flights from Denver, CO to San Antonio, TX.
- Flight #7073, operated by go Operated by Mesa Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 348 minutes average delay between flights from Denver to San Antonio.
- 239,608 seats were available on flights from DEN to SAT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 187,346 passengers flew on all flights from DEN to SAT that year.
- UNITED, go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Skywest Air, Frontier operate the shortest flights from Denver to San Antonio.
- Frontier carried a total of 84,189 passengers from DEN to SAT in 2009.
- The shortest flight distance between Denver and San Antonio is 794 miles.
- In 2009, there were 8 airline companies operating between Denver and San Antonio.
- The newest aircraft servicing DEN to SAT in 2009 was Shuttle America's EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DEN to SAT for Northwest Airlines is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 54 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Denver and San Antonio from UNITED is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 182 seats.
- UNITED operated flights from DEN to SAT using 5 types of aircraft in 2009.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Denver to San Antonio.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Santa Barbara Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Montreal and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Lake Como you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.