Book your DEN to SFO flights with Expedia and find last-minute Denver to San Francisco airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DEN and SFO, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Denver Intl. to San Francisco Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DEN to SFO Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Denver (DEN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Denver on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from San Francisco (SFO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Francisco on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DEN to SFO Route Map
Route information for flights from Denver Intl. to San Francisco Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DEN to SFO
|Air China||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Airbus A319|
|Continental Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 767-300 pax|
|United Airlines||Airbus A319|
|United Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|United Airlines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 767-300 pax|
|US Airways||Airbus A319|
|US Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
|US Airways||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|US Airways||Boeing 767-300 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Denver to San Francisco (DEN to SFO)
- The average flight time from Denver, CO to San Francisco, CA takes about 134 minutes.
- UNITED operated flights from DEN to SFO using 8 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The shortest flight distance between Denver and San Francisco is 967 miles.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Denver and San Francisco from UNITED is the B747-4 built by Boeing with 367 seats.
- There were 643,246 passengers that flew from Denver to San Francisco in 2009.
- UNITED carried a total of 480,904 passengers from DEN to SFO in 2009.
- The shortest flight between DEN and SFO takes about 132 minutes.
- In 2009, there were 8 airline companies operating between Denver and San Francisco.
- The newest aircraft servicing DEN to SFO in 2009 was Frontier's EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Denver to San Francisco in 2009 was 83.94%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Denver, CO to San Francisco, CA in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- UNITED offers the shortest flight times from Denver to San Francisco.
- Flight #389, operated by UNITED, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 83 minutes average delay between flights from Denver to San Francisco.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DEN to SFO for Skywest Air is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 66 seats.
- Frontier, UNITED operate the shortest flights from Denver to San Francisco.
- 742,919 seats were available on flights from DEN to SFO in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 643,246 passengers flew on all flights from DEN to SFO that year.
- UNITED, Frontier, Delta Airlines, American Airlines, Northwest Airlines, Air Canada, US Airways, Skywest Air offer flights from Denver, CO to San Francisco, CA.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Vancouver Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Punta Cana and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Toledo Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Thailand Travel today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.