Book your DEN to YXE flights with Expedia and find last-minute Denver to Saskatoon airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DEN and YXE, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Denver Intl. to John G. Diefenbaker Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DEN to YXE Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Denver (DEN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Denver on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Saskatoon (YXE), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Saskatoon on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DEN to YXE Route Map
Route information for flights from Denver Intl. to John G. Diefenbaker Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DEN to YXE
|Air Canada||Canadair Regional Jet|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Denver to Saskatoon (DEN to YXE)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Denver to Saskatoon in 2009 was 71.67%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Denver, CO to Saskatoon, Canada in 2009 was Skywest Air's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- Skywest Air offers flights from Denver, CO to Saskatoon, Canada.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DEN to YXE for Skywest Air is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Skywest Air carried a total of 26,552 passengers from DEN to YXE in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Denver and Saskatoon from Skywest Air is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 66 seats.
- There were 26,552 passengers that flew from Denver to Saskatoon in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Denver to Saskatoon.
- The newest aircraft servicing DEN to YXE in 2009 was Skywest Air's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- Skywest Air operated flights from DEN to YXE using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 36,998 seats were available on flights from DEN to YXE in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 26,552 passengers flew on all flights from DEN to YXE that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)