Book your DEN to SEA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Denver to Seattle airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DEN and SEA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Denver Intl. to Seattle Tacoma Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DEN to SEA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Denver (DEN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Denver on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Seattle (SEA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Seattle on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DEN to SEA Route Map
Route information for flights from Denver Intl. to Seattle Tacoma Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DEN to SEA
|Alaska Airlines, Inc.||Boeing 737-800 (winglets) pax|
|Alaska Airlines, Inc.||Boeing 737-900 pax|
|American Airlines||Boeing 737 all pax models|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|United Airlines||Airbus A319|
|United Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|United Airlines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|US Airways||Airbus A319|
|US Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
|US Airways||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Denver to Seattle (DEN to SEA)
- UNITED operated flights from DEN to SEA using 6 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The shortest flight between DEN and SEA takes about 144 minutes.
- UNITED offers the shortest flight times from Denver to Seattle.
- The newest aircraft servicing DEN to SEA in 2009 was Midwest Airlines' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- Alaska Airlines, Skywest Air, UNITED, Frontier operate the shortest flights from Denver to Seattle.
- UNITED, Frontier, Alaska Airlines, Midwest Airlines, Skywest Air, US Airways, Delta Airlines, Sun Country Airlines offer flights from Denver, CO to Seattle, WA.
- UNITED carried a total of 270,856 passengers from DEN to SEA in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DEN to SEA for Skywest Air is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 66 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Denver and Seattle from UNITED is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 183 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Denver, CO to Seattle, WA in 2009 was Alaska Airlines' B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The shortest flight distance between Denver and Seattle is 1024 miles.
- In 2009, there were 8 airline companies operating between Denver and Seattle.
- Flight #448, operated by UNITED, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 21 minutes average delay between flights from Denver to Seattle.
- There were 593,308 passengers that flew from Denver to Seattle in 2009.
- The average flight time from Denver, CO to Seattle, WA takes about 148 minutes.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Denver to Seattle in 2009 was 83.3%.
- 690,363 seats were available on flights from DEN to SEA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 593,308 passengers flew on all flights from DEN to SEA that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Cabo San Lucas Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Columbus Convention Center you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.