Book your DEN to FSD flights with Expedia and find last-minute Denver to Sioux Falls airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DEN and FSD, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Denver Intl. to Sioux Falls Regional with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DEN to FSD Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Denver (DEN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Denver on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Sioux Falls (FSD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Sioux Falls on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DEN to FSD Route Map
Route information for flights from Denver Intl. to Sioux Falls Regional.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DEN to FSD
|Continental Airlines||Airbus A319|
|Continental Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|Continental Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|United Airlines||Airbus A319|
|United Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|United Airlines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|US Airways||Airbus A319|
|US Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
|US Airways||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet|
|US Airways||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Denver to Sioux Falls (DEN to FSD)
- There were 68,065 passengers that flew from Denver to Sioux Falls in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing DEN to FSD in 2009 was Skywest Air's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Denver to Sioux Falls in 2009 was 62.6%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Denver, CO to Sioux Falls, SD in 2009 was Air Uganda's DC-9-30 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The shortest flight between DEN and FSD takes about 64 minutes.
- UNITED offers the shortest flight times from Denver to Sioux Falls.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Denver and Sioux Falls.
- Skywest Air carried a total of 34,271 passengers from DEN to FSD in 2009.
- UNITED operated flights from DEN to FSD using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- UNITED, Skywest Air, go Operated by Mesa Airlines operate the shortest flights from Denver to Sioux Falls.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Denver and Sioux Falls from UNITED is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 141 seats.
- Skywest Air, UNITED, go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Air Uganda offer flights from Denver, CO to Sioux Falls, SD.
- Flight #5955, operated by Skywest Air, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 51 minutes average delay between flights from Denver to Sioux Falls.
- The shortest flight distance between Denver and Sioux Falls is 483 miles.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DEN to FSD for Skywest Air is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The average flight time from Denver, CO to Sioux Falls, SD takes about 65 minutes.
- 112,690 seats were available on flights from DEN to FSD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 68,065 passengers flew on all flights from DEN to FSD that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Davenport Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.