Book your DEN to STL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Denver to St. Louis airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DEN and STL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Denver Intl. to Lambert St. Louis Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DEN to STL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Denver (DEN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Denver on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from St. Louis (STL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from St. Louis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DEN to STL Route Map
Route information for flights from Denver Intl. to Lambert St. Louis Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DEN to STL
|Continental Airlines||Embraer 170|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|United Airlines||Embraer 170|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|US Airways||Embraer 170|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Denver to St. Louis (DEN to STL)
- Frontier, American Connection, UNITED, Gojet Airlines, American Airlines, Continental Airlines, Air Canada offer flights from Denver, CO to St. Louis, MO.
- The newest aircraft servicing DEN to STL in 2009 was Frontier's A318 from Airbus Industrie. The A318 started flying in 2003.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Denver and St. Louis from UNITED is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 182 seats.
- UNITED offers the shortest flight times from Denver to St. Louis.
- The average flight time from Denver, CO to St. Louis, MO takes about 96 minutes.
- Flight #289, operated by UNITED, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 23 minutes average delay between flights from Denver to St. Louis.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DEN to STL for American Connection is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The shortest flight distance between Denver and St. Louis is 770 miles.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Denver to St. Louis in 2009 was 81.7%.
- Frontier carried a total of 116,237 passengers from DEN to STL in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 7 airline companies operating between Denver and St. Louis.
- The shortest flight between DEN and STL takes about 95 minutes.
- UNITED, American Airlines, Frontier operate the shortest flights from Denver to St. Louis.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Denver, CO to St. Louis, MO in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- UNITED operated flights from DEN to STL using 5 types of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 209,180 passengers that flew from Denver to St. Louis in 2009.
- 250,160 seats were available on flights from DEN to STL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 209,180 passengers flew on all flights from DEN to STL that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)