Book your DEN to YYZ flights with Expedia and find last-minute Denver to Toronto airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DEN and YYZ, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Denver Intl. to Pearson Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DEN to YYZ Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Denver (DEN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Denver on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Toronto (YYZ), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Toronto on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DEN to YYZ Route Map
Route information for flights from Denver Intl. to Pearson Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DEN to YYZ
|Air Canada||Airbus A319|
|Air Canada||Embraer 190|
|United Airlines||Airbus A319|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|United Airlines||Embraer 170|
|United Airlines||Embraer 190|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Denver to Toronto (DEN to YYZ)
- There were 103,882 passengers that flew from Denver to Toronto in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Denver to Toronto in 2009 was 73.86%.
- Air Canada carried a total of 57,350 passengers from DEN to YYZ in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DEN to YYZ for Shuttle America is the EMB-170 built by Embraer with 70 seats.
- Air Canada, UNITED, Shuttle America offer flights from Denver, CO to Toronto, Canada.
- UNITED operated flights from DEN to YYZ using 5 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Denver and Toronto from UNITED is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 182 seats.
- 138,854 seats were available on flights from DEN to YYZ in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 103,882 passengers flew on all flights from DEN to YYZ that year.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Denver and Toronto.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Denver, CO to Toronto, Canada in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing DEN to YYZ in 2009 was Air Canada's EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including The Florida Mall you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.