Book your DEN to TUS flights with Expedia and find last-minute Denver to Tucson airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DEN and TUS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Denver Intl. to Tucson Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DEN to TUS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Denver (DEN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Denver on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Tucson (TUS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Tucson on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DEN to TUS Route Map
Route information for flights from Denver Intl. to Tucson Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DEN to TUS
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|Continental Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|United Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|US Airways||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Denver to Tucson (DEN to TUS)
- The average flight time from Denver, CO to Tucson, AZ takes about 95 minutes.
- Skywest Air carried a total of 79,746 passengers from DEN to TUS in 2009.
- Flight #810, operated by UNITED, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 17 minutes average delay between flights from Denver to Tucson.
- The shortest flight distance between Denver and Tucson is 639 miles.
- The newest aircraft servicing DEN to TUS in 2009 was Frontier's A318 from Airbus Industrie. The A318 started flying in 2003.
- 213,182 seats were available on flights from DEN to TUS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 174,343 passengers flew on all flights from DEN to TUS that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DEN to TUS for Skywest Air is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- UNITED operated flights from DEN to TUS using 5 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Skywest Air, Frontier, UNITED offer flights from Denver, CO to Tucson, AZ.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Denver, CO to Tucson, AZ in 2009 was Skywest Air's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- There were 174,343 passengers that flew from Denver to Tucson in 2009.
- The shortest flight between DEN and TUS takes about 94 minutes.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Denver and Tucson.
- Skywest Air offers the shortest flight times from Denver to Tucson.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Denver and Tucson from UNITED is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 182 seats.
- Skywest Air, Frontier, UNITED operate the shortest flights from Denver to Tucson.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Denver to Tucson in 2009 was 79.79%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Orlando? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Palm Springs you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Paris Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.