Book your DEN to TUL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Denver to Tulsa airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DEN and TUL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Denver Intl. to Tulsa Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DEN to TUL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Denver (DEN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Denver on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Tulsa (TUL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Tulsa on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DEN to TUL Route Map
Route information for flights from Denver Intl. to Tulsa Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DEN to TUL
|Continental Airlines||Airbus A319|
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|Continental Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|United Airlines||Airbus A319|
|US Airways||Airbus A319|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|US Airways||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Denver to Tulsa (DEN to TUL)
- The shortest flight distance between Denver and Tulsa is 541 miles.
- The newest aircraft servicing DEN to TUL in 2009 was LTU Billa Lufttransport Unternehmen's DASH8-Q4 from Dehavilland. The DASH8-Q4 started flying in 1999.
- UNITED offers the shortest flight times from Denver to Tulsa.
- UNITED, Skywest Air, LTU Billa Lufttransport Unternehmen, Lynx Aviation, American Connection, Delta Airlines offer flights from Denver, CO to Tulsa, OK.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Denver, CO to Tulsa, OK in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- UNITED operated flights from DEN to TUL using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 133,346 passengers that flew from Denver to Tulsa in 2009.
- UNITED, Skywest Air operate the shortest flights from Denver to Tulsa.
- In 2009, there were 6 airline companies operating between Denver and Tulsa.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Denver to Tulsa in 2009 was 78.54%.
- The average flight time from Denver, CO to Tulsa, OK takes about 70 minutes.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Denver and Tulsa from Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 184 seats.
- Flight #4, operated by UNITED, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 32 minutes average delay between flights from Denver to Tulsa.
- UNITED carried a total of 86,794 passengers from DEN to TUL in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DEN to TUL for American Connection is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The shortest flight between DEN and TUL takes about 70 minutes.
- 179,118 seats were available on flights from DEN to TUL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 133,346 passengers flew on all flights from DEN to TUL that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Find the best Cape May Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.