Book your DEN to IAD flights with Expedia and find last-minute Denver to Washington, DC airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DEN and IAD, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Denver Intl. to Washington Dulles Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DEN to IAD Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Denver (DEN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Denver on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Washington, DC (IAD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Washington, DC on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DEN to IAD Route Map
Route information for flights from Denver Intl. to Washington Dulles Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DEN to IAD
|Continental Airlines||Airbus A319|
|Continental Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 767-300 pax|
|United Airlines||Airbus A319|
|United Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|United Airlines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 767-300 pax|
|US Airways||Airbus A319|
|US Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
|US Airways||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|US Airways||Boeing 767-300 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Denver to Washington, DC (DEN to IAD)
- The newest aircraft servicing DEN to IAD in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Denver and Washington.
- UNITED carried a total of 428,422 passengers from DEN to IAD in 2009.
- UNITED operates the shortest flights from Denver to Washington.
- Flight #118, operated by UNITED, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 8 minutes average delay between flights from Denver to Washington.
- 491,384 seats were available on flights from DEN to IAD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 428,476 passengers flew on all flights from DEN to IAD that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Denver, CO to Washington, DC in 2009 was UNITED's B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- UNITED offers the shortest flight times from Denver to Washington.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Denver and Washington from UNITED is the B747-4 built by Boeing with 347 seats.
- UNITED operated flights from DEN to IAD using 8 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The shortest flight distance between Denver and Washington is 1452 miles.
- There were 428,476 passengers that flew from Denver to Washington in 2009.
- The shortest flight between DEN and IAD takes about 163 minutes.
- The average flight time from Denver, CO to Washington, DC takes about 163 minutes.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DEN to IAD for UNITED is the B737-5 built by Boeing with 107 seats.
- UNITED, Delta Airlines offer flights from Denver, CO to Washington, DC.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Denver to Washington in 2009 was 86.49%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Tulsa Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Bogota Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.