Book your DSM to ABI flights with Expedia and find last-minute Des Moines to Abilene airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DSM and ABI, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Des Moines Intl. to Abilene Regional with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DSM to ABI Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Des Moines (DSM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Des Moines on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Abilene (ABI), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Abilene on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DSM to ABI Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Des Moines to Abilene (DSM to ABI)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Des Moines, IA to Abilene, TX in 2009 was American Eagle's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- American Eagle carried a total of 116 passengers from DSM to ABI in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DSM to ABI for American Eagle is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- American Eagle operated flights from DSM to ABI using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Des Moines to Abilene in 2009 was 71.24%.
- 170 seats were available on flights from DSM to ABI in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 116 passengers flew on all flights from DSM to ABI that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Des Moines and Abilene from American Eagle is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 70 seats.
- American Eagle offers flights from Des Moines, IA to Abilene, TX.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Des Moines to Abilene.
- The newest aircraft servicing DSM to ABI in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- There were 116 passengers that flew from Des Moines to Abilene in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)