Book your to flights with Expedia and find last-minute to airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between and , with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from to with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
Browse popular flight destinations from (), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- 173 seats were available on flights from DSM to CUN in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 170 passengers flew on all flights from DSM to CUN that year.
- There were 170 passengers that flew from Des Moines to Cancun in 2009.
- Air Greenland offers flights from Des Moines, IA to Cancun, Mexico.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Des Moines and Cancun from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
- Air Greenland carried a total of 170 passengers from DSM to CUN in 2009.
- Air Greenland operated flights from DSM to CUN using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Des Moines to Cancun.
- The newest aircraft servicing DSM to CUN in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Des Moines to Cancun in 2009 was 98.27%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Des Moines, IA to Cancun, Mexico in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DSM to CUN for Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Klondike Gold Rush you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.