Book your to flights with Expedia and find last-minute to airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between and , with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from to with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Des Moines to Cedar Rapids in 2009 was 67.62%.
- Northwest Airlink, American Eagle, Skywest Air, Atlantic Southeast offer flights from Des Moines, IA to Cedar Rapids, IA.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Des Moines, IA to Cedar Rapids, IA in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DSM to CID for American Eagle is the EMB-140 built by Embraer with 44 seats.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Des Moines and Cedar Rapids.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Des Moines and Cedar Rapids from American Eagle is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- Northwest Airlink carried a total of 73 passengers from DSM to CID in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing DSM to CID in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-140 from Embraer. The EMB-140 started flying in 2001.
- There were 197 passengers that flew from Des Moines to Cedar Rapids in 2009.
- American Eagle operated flights from DSM to CID using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 344 seats were available on flights from DSM to CID in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 197 passengers flew on all flights from DSM to CID that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)