Book your to flights with Expedia and find last-minute to airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between and , with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from to with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Des Moines to Chicago.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Des Moines to Chicago in 2009 was 68%.
- 200 seats were available on flights from DSM to MDW in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 154 passengers flew on all flights from DSM to MDW that year.
- There were 154 passengers that flew from Des Moines to Chicago in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DSM to MDW for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- ExpressJet Airlines offers flights from Des Moines, IA to Chicago, IL.
- ExpressJet Airlines operated flights from DSM to MDW using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing DSM to MDW in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 154 passengers from DSM to MDW in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Des Moines, IA to Chicago, IL in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Des Moines and Chicago from ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Orlando Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Virginia Beach Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Paris Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.